Dora (the explorer) | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 5, 2014

Dora (the explorer)

This outfit is my twist on tacky tourist wear.  The travel inspired top, mom shorts, and white gym shoes, but in the cutest way!
 These are the coolest white gym shoes, and probably the only ones I would ever wear.  The hidden wedge will make your legs look so long!
 My itty bitty disco shorts are from American Apparel, I also wore them in my Lollapalooza post.
 Braids duh
 I love this vintage top, it is so cute with the big pink collar and the perfect amount of ugly.  It has so many different places that I feel like I get a geography lesson when I wear it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig