Agent Mermaid | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

September 17, 2014

Agent Mermaid

I would just like to take a moment of silence for every girl who does not have a stellar trench coat.  They are such a must have.  You can wear it as a dress or a coat!  Since I  had outgrown my bubblegum pink trench coat from the children's section (in size not maturity), I upgraded to this beauty.  
 My trench is Betsey Johnson.  I adore the leopard trim,  and the pleats.  But the absolute best part of this coat is the lace up back.  It screams sass and class.
 The shape of this coat is amazing, the lace up back cinches you in at the waist with the big pleated skirt    to show off your legs.  
 These tights are from Urban Outfitters. These exact ones are not available but I linked a similar style.



 Um hello pink! There is nothing better than an adorable outside with an even better inside! Just like people!
This paneled slip dress is also from Urban Outfitters.  It is no longer being sold but I linked a super awesome two tone baby doll dress I am dying to get my hands on.



SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig