Tropical Oasis | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 9, 2014

Tropical Oasis

Ok, so I'm really just here in Chicago but I am loving anything tropical these days. I love the shape of this top, it is so perfect for a steaming hot day but still looks classy. The top is from Topshop and thanks to Queen B posting a photo of her rocking it on Instagram the top is now sold out.  I found a top from MissGuided that is the same style but a slightly different print (and cheaper!).
My skirt is from Anthropologie, I love the hemline of this skirt.  It moves so beautifully in the wind.  I had trouble locating a skirt like this one but here is a mid length skirt that is similar.
My killer flamingo necklace is Freedom by Topshop.  I got this necklace last Summer but I found another amazing flamingo necklace that is just as killer.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig