Praying for the Basics | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 4, 2014

Praying for the Basics

Yesterday I went to day three of Lollapalooza.  Lolla is always something I look forward to in August, not only for the music but for the fashion.  I love that so many interesting people are packed into one small area.

For my lolla look I wore this amazing Shop Jeen shirt by OMighty. Shop Jeen is one of my favorite stores, its run by two super cool girls and they have the best products.  Follow them on Instagram and Twitter, I retweet basically all their tweets.
My snazzy shorts are from American Apparel.  They scream fun!

I have always been a space bun fan but adding the velvet scrunchie just pumps up the fun.  These are from American Apparel.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig