Makeup by One Direction | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 5, 2014

Makeup by One Direction

I am such a lucky duck that I am one of the first people to get to try One Directions makeup line! There are three different collections: Take Me Home, Midnight Memories, and Up All Night.  Each one is limited edition and comes in an awesome box.  I received the Take Me Home Collection.

 I had so much fun playing with this makeup.  The pigments in the shadows are so impressive.  The shadows don't crease and stay put for hours!


 I did not expect the Little Black Dress mascara to be such great quality, it stood up to my high standards for mascara.  This mascara adds great definition to any eye look.

 I love the two lip colors, I layered the Last First Kiss lipstick under the Kiss You gloss and I love the natural yet glistening look.


 The kit comes with three different eye looks for each eye color, I chose the one for green eyes.  It really makes my hazel-green eyes pop! Back For You is a velvet-creme, Change My Mind is a peachy shimmer, C'mon C'mon is a soft taupe, Little Things is a smokey brown, and Take me Home is a golden glitter that is just to die for.
 The Last First Kiss lipstick is a bubblegum pink and the Kiss You gloss is a soft golden shimmer (not as orange as in the bottle). The gloss glows neon yellow under UV light! Major excited to try that out.
 The I Wish eyeliner is a rich chocolate brown and the volumizing Little Black Dress Mascara is a perfect black color. The eyeliner glides on so smooth and can also be worn as a shadow!
The Live While We're Young nail polish is a multi-dimensional gold glitter polish.  
Can't wait to hear about the looks you all will create with these awesome tools! Be sure to buy as soon as these come out so they don't sell out! Visit the official page for more details: www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection

sponsored post
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. EI School is proud to be different and like no other. Since AOFM opened it’s doors more than a decade ago we have placed our makeup and hairstyling graduates on more than 6000 assisting and work opportunities all over the world and counting. We are a truly global makeup school and the ONLY makeup school in the world to take it’s graduates to assist and work backstage every year in all 4 fashion capitals of the world; London, New York, Paris and Milan.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig