Honey Bunches | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 13, 2014

Honey Bunches

Today is such a beautiful day and what better way to spend it than at the Nature Boardwalk outside the Lincoln Park Zoo.  I have never been there before but I did not want to leave.  
 This mint and cream skirt is stunning, I love the pleated detailing and the color blocking.  My favorite part of this skirt is that it is from Forever 21! I found a similar color blocked skirt in a shorter version here.


 I saw a gorgeous Monarch butterfly! It's so big it looks like a bird in this picture!
 My shoes are from Modcloth and they are no longer available but they have an amazing selection of mint heels that are to die for!

 My lace top is by Chloe K, this top is from like three years ago and I have been completely neglecting it but I have fallen back in love.  I found a similar top in white on Lulu's (might have to buy it for myself too!).

Follow me on my new favorite app phhhoto @ mermaidwaves

SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig