Flower Child | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 24, 2014

Flower Child

I wore this outfit on the first day of school and I wanted to wait to photograph it until we went to the perfect place.  Today my family went to the Nature Boardwalk in Lincoln Park and I knew my floral dress would be perfect for the occasion.  

 This dress is by Betsey Johnson for UO.  I love Betsey so I was beyond excited when my two favorites came together.
 I love the shape of this dress, the neckline and bell shaped sleeves are just adorable.  It had such a vintage feel.


 My killer shoes are from Topshop. I love that they don't have a tongue it's so unique! The chunky shoe works well with the ultra feminine dress because of the soft color of the shoe.
 The pattern on this dress is amazing,  I love how spaced each bunch of flowers are.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My little girl just loooves this, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig