BACK TO SCHOOL: #1 Bae | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 11, 2014

BACK TO SCHOOL: #1 Bae

It is everyone's favorite time of they year!  School is right around the corner, but lucky for you I have three looks to start you off on the right foot.  Today's look is sportier and will score you an A+ in gym class style. 
I love this mesh dress, it is probably one of the only mesh dresses that belongs in a school. It is so easy to throw on and be ready for class without getting dress coded.  This dress is by Adidas.  A simple tshirt dress or even an oversized tshirt is a great way to look cute without a lot of effort. 
 I am shocked that I have not blogged about these shoes yet because I basically wear them everyday.  They are hidden wedges by Converse, I love white shoes and these are just all around amazing.

 I added purple lipstick and a hot pink choker for a pop of color!



Rock your BTS looks and show me what you're wearing on instagram!


SHARE:

2 comments

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig