1 Chain | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

August 26, 2014

1 Chain

I love this cool school girl look.  My plaid skirt is from Anastasia, the length is perfect.  Circle skirts that hit right above the knee are so flattering and so fun to twirl in.  American Apparel has a similar version but more mini.
 I wore a simple racerback tank to put the skirt in the spotlight.  By tying the tank it gives a flirty twist on a basic tucked in top.
 The pairing of the athletic socks with the flirty skirt give this look a major school girl vibe.
 My necklace is by Tasha from Nordstrom.  I love how it can be worn short as a collar or longer as a necklace.  It gives any outfit a perfect amount of edge.  
 I am wearing my go-to Converse.  There is honestly nothing I love more than white shoes.  I highly suggest making an investment.  They do get dirty but the dirtier the better, it shows character.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my godness, the skirt and the color I like, love you love this.

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig