Fairy Princess | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

July 26, 2014

Fairy Princess

I've probably already named like five posts something about fairies and princesses but you're going to have to get over it.  This look is super sweet, I wore this to a party with a pair of heels but I love the look with flat sandals.  It gives the outfit a dreamier quality. 
This sweater is from American Apparel, it is super lightweight and fits so nicely.  It is a great basic to have in your closet.
This skirt is honestly my dream skirt. It is from Anthropologie and the process of me getting this skirt was a six month journey.  It is by Alexandra Grecco and is no longer available but here is a cute skirt very similar.

                                                      Tumblr ~ Instagram ~ Twitter 
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. super!:))xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand why you said that this is your dream skirt! it's so beautiful! I love tulle skirts and this one with the lace fabric under the tulle is gorgeous!

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tulle skirt is so cute!
    It's such a pretty shade.

    www.lavishingg.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig