Boston | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

July 19, 2014

Boston


I am so in love with this city.  I feel like I am in a small neighborhood of Chicago but all over!  Newbury Street is obviously my number one recommendation, it has every store you could want and the street itself is adorable. The city is so fun to walk around in and explore! The app HeyLets! is coming to the app store soon.  Keep your eyes out for the release, it is an app that lets you post your favorite places and you can see what cool places your friends have discovered! It's a great way to see a new city or even your own! Here are some photos of my favorite moments so far.

I snapped this picture my first day here, I was so in awe of all the different architecture.  Every building has so much character and charm.  

Yesterday I went to the Copley Square Farmers Market, they had some beautiful produce and the biggest cookies I have ever seen! But obviously I had to snap these joyous sunflowers.  

As a Ben&Jerry's super fan I was so excited when I realized there is one every couple blocks!

The Public Gardens are stunning, it is a perfect place to have a picnic, read a book or just admire the beauty on a walk.
This cupcake was too fabulous,  it is from Georgetown Cupcake. It is a peanut butter fudge flavor and if that doesn't make you want to run there now, I can't help you.
This is a photo from Harvard, the campus is so gorgeous it will make you want to study a little harder in school.
 I am here for two more weeks so share some of your favorite spots with me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig