Boho Chic | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

July 14, 2014

Boho Chic

This look has both super bohemian and super chic elements.  The hair, purse, and shirt all give off a simple and easy bohemian look.  The red lipstick, fitted pant, and heels dress up this look.  I love this because it is super accessible, this outfit is not too wild or daring but still looks amazing. 
 This purse is with me every second of every day, I love it to death.  It dresses up practically any outfit. It is from Steve Madden two springs ago (embarrassing I know). You can find a  similar but smaller bag here.
 My pants are from Anthropologie, I love this fitted cargo.  They can be worn with just about anything. Here is a similar pant by Pilcro in a different color.
This shirt I got from Urban Outfitters on sale, thats lucky for me and unlucky for you because it is no longer available but here is a shirt of similar style.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig