Wild Child | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 26, 2014

Wild Child

I was searching through my closet and of course I was drawn to my amazing Steve Madden orange heels.  I wanted a way to wear these shoes that didn't include my prom dress.  I would have never paired them with these shorts but the top looked awesome with the shoes and the shorts so I went with it.  

My top is by Lush and is no longer available, but here is a similar top.

My lashes look absolutely fab in this picture. I use Big Fatty Mascara by Urban Decay.




I love the baggy fit of these shorts, the length is also perfect. They are from J. Crew, here is another fun patterned short from J Crew.

                                                      Tumblr ~ Instagram ~ Twitter 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig