Not Kim | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 23, 2014

Not Kim

Although I am basically Kim Kardashian one thing doesn't match up.  I am not privileged enough to never repeat my clothes.  I try my hardest to never repeat outfits but I definitely repeat individual pieces.   In this look I'm wearing the same dress and shoes as in Haute Pink, but this look feels much more laid back. 
 My dress is from Target (another reason I'm not Kim), but you can buy a similar dress at Lulu's.  If you have a simple white dress you can accessorize with a colorful necklace to get this same look.
My kimono is from forever 21, I love wearing it to the beach and over almost all of my outfits.  I love that the background is black because it really makes the colors pop.  The same print is not being sold but I linked an almost exact kimono. 

These super hot hot pink pumps are from H&M, they are a few years old but here's a pair from  Steve Madden (they're on sale!). 

 Me with my cool pop!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Are you on bloglovin? I want to follow you asap! I love your blog and I'm in love with your hair!

    -McKenzie
    http://mckenzieeveryday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on blog lovin! thanks girly here's a link to my page https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11703155

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Great outfit and I love your blog!

    http://fashionmyeyes247.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig