Monster High | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 11, 2014

Monster High

I totally just jumped out of a Monster High doll box with this look and am ready to ride off to a rainbow zombie party.  My shirt is by Life clothing co from Urban outfitters, this shirt is no longer available but you can get a similar lippy look here.  My shorts are from Madewell, I love the length and loose fit. 

For a little pop of nonpermanent color use Sultra hair mascara, I am using the coral color.
 Buy my favorite shoes here from Topshop.
 I wore the necklace I wore to prom with this outfit, I love the placement of big jewelry with casual looks, the necklace is Freedom by Topshop and no longer being sold but here is a similar necklace.


I straightened by hair yesterday and slept on it for a relaxed straight look.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig