Evil Step Sister | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 7, 2014

Evil Step Sister

I felt as though I looked like a young Maleficent today. A jumpsuit is a super easy and chic way of rolling out of bed and looking amazing.  Step right in and you are immediately transformed.  
buy this jumpsuit here!
 http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/dirty-ballerina-lion-print-jumpsuit/



For my makeup I did a light smokey eye with my naked 2 palette and some red lips to give the look a pop! 

My hair was quite a disaster but I put in a messy topknot and a hair wrap to keep it covered. 

These wedges are Me Too and I love the black straps with the gold studs.  These shoes are no longer available but I found these from Aldo which have similar gold embellishments http://www.zappos.com/

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig