Ballet x Fashion | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

June 17, 2014

Ballet x Fashion

I love how ballet and fashion are so similar.  They are both about visual attraction.  More and more you see fashion ads featuring ballerinas and ballet costumes designed by high end fashion designers.  I can't imagine anything more exciting than that considering ballet and fashion are my favorite things.   Today I went to Millennium Park and took some ballet photos in a ballet inspired outfit.  I will be doing more of these types of posts so get ready!


 I love the tropical print of this bodysuit from American Apparel, it gives a fun twist to the idea of a basic leotard, a girl can dream that one day this would be allowed in the studio.




 This fabulous tutu is from Urban Renewal at Urban Outfitters and is no longer available but you can buy one just like it from Space 46.
 My new friend!


 My super cool bag is by Ted Baker, its a mix between a jelly bag and a clear tote which are two of my favorite trends for the summer.


 Another friend!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Are you going to any summer intensives this year? And where do you come up with the differennt post titles? They are so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to Boston Ballet next week! I just choose things that pop into my head but thank you :)

      Delete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig