sweetheart | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

May 26, 2014

sweetheart

I felt like such a doll yesterday in my pink cropped sweater from American Apparel, my cutoffs and thigh highs from Urban Outffitets, and my Steve Madden fringe purse. I loved the sweet simplicity of the outfit and how well I matched this amazing mural. I also stopped by and saw Anastasia at her store (stay tuned for the amazing skirt I got from her). Keep an eye out for a styling event by the two of us! 





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this! I just started a fashion/ style blog so this is super inspiring.
    - Jake
    www.newrhythmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Ill check out your site <3

      Delete
  2. Oooooh, love this look! x

    http://www.fashioliezta.com

    ReplyDelete

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig