France | Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination

April 13, 2014

France

my trip to france was definitely one of the best experiences in my life and so much fun! here are three of my favorite outfits from my trip. below i am wearing a pink topshop sweater with floral leggings from adidas with white doc martins outside a beautiful palace. 
below i am wearing an oversized tshirt from urban outfitters with socks from forever 21 and adidas and top shop shoes. 
below was outside an old roman thing and i'm wearing a white tshirt from urban outfitters and levi jeans with my adidas shoes with my hair in french braids. 
here is my mink pink floral dress with an overlay and a gray blazer and doc martins. i am outside the palace of versailles here
here are some of my favorite photos! below is the queens bedchamber from versailles
this is the view from a walled city in avignon 
this was the beautiful pebbled beach in nice 
and this is obviously the eiffel tower
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mermaid Waves | Chicago Fashion Destination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig